Winter Hours :
Sun, Mon, & Thur: 11am - 5pm
Fri - Sat: 11am - 6pm
Closed Tue & Wed
See extended hours for events.
We are closed Tuesdays and Wednesdays until April.
Saturday, April 13th: 3rd Annual Easter Egg Hunt.
Wednesday, April 17th: Wine Down Wednesday 5-8pm. Music by Billy & the Backbeats. Grab a bite to eat from Catch the Chef
Honah Lee Vineyard gives you the perfect spot to have your ideal wedding.
The venue price list for the 2019 season (April 1st - October 31st) on Saturday and holiday Sunday weddings and events is as follows -
Base price of $3100 for up to 120 guests includes:
• Use of Honah Lee Vineyard beginning at 12 PM Friday and ending 11:30 PM Saturday. During this time you may setup, rehearse, and use all commons grounds for rehearsal, pictures, wedding, and reception
• Bride, groom, and bridal parties may get ready for the ceremony in the main house's basement apartment and third floor
• 44' x 83' sailcloth tent on poured concrete slab with electricity
• 20'x27' sailcloth catering tent on poured concrete slab with electricity
• Porta-Lisa bathroom
• Inside perimeter tent lighting and power source
• Round tables and chairs (Upgrades are available for an additional charge)
• Additional guests cost is $25/person (example: Cost for 150 guests is $3850)
• Weekday and non-holiday Sunday events and weddings receive a $500 discount
• Ask us for a list of caterers, rental companies, and B&Bs we recommend
The event coordinator and wedding party must present a certificate of liability insurance.
Plan Your Wedding or Event With Us Today